Saturday, January 27, 2007

Latest SBC V8 800 HP 914 race car

Click Here To More Photos
Buy This SBC V8 Race Car Now


Vehicle Description :

This car is one of a kind. I believe it to be the fastest road racing 914 ever built. It has every race performance part and modification to win races in any classification. Moreover, with a change of tire which I have the car is street legal !!
Obviously, it is a purpose built race car, however, since it is a 1975 chassis the car has current california registration and title and is driven on the street for light weight testing, car shows etc.

I am selling this car becasue I now have 3 race cars and I want to focus on a GT1 championship with a tube frame Corvette bodies ex-Trans AM car. This is a big loss for me over $45,000 was spent last year alone modifying the chassis, supension, and running gear. Overall, this project has more than $250,000 in it. Probably making it the most expesnsive 914 race car in history.


Click Here To More Photos
Buy This SBC V8 Race Car Now

No comments: